What sets Smile Brighteners apart?
We Love Our Family of Patients
- Very warm, friendly staff
- We take the time to listen to our patients
- We accept most insurances and offer flexible payment plans.
- We are on time. We do our best to make sure you won’t have to wait.
- Excellent dental work, using the finest materials.
- We treat the whole family from age 3 to 103
- We care about you…the patient.
Comfortable, Pain-free Visits
Comfort Control Syringe
We use the “Comfort Control Syringe” instead of the traditional needle. It reduces the discomfort associated with the actual administering of the anesthetic. The syringe administers the required dosage slowly and gently. This refined, slower administration leads to a more comfortable, almost painless injection.
Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is available at the time of treatment for those patients that are especially anxious.
Our doctors can also provide premedication prior to your visit (eg. valium, xanax) to help alleviate anxiety.
In order to complete your work quickly and comfortably, we have an affiliated anesthesiologist that can be scheduled to administer general anesthesia.
Technology to Make Your Visits Easier
- Watch your favorite movies or tv shows on our flat screen tv’s mounted in each treatment room.
- We provide a visual tour of your own mouth with intraoral cameras on our 20″ screens.
- Cosmetic imaging is used with your own, full face digital photo to show your “after smile” before any work has even begun.
- Wireless headphones are available to watch dvd’s and help minimize unpleasant noises.
- You can relax and be assured that our sterilization techniques uphold the strictest standards of cleanliness.
For more information on our dental office and services, contact us via our website or call us at 954-741-4500.
I love my dentist office. The entire staff is personable and always excited to see you and knows your entire family. Read more
A crown placed many years ago in Chicago broke off one of my bicuspids. Dr. Dolgow's digital radiography quickly disclosed two problems - the tooth hadn't been posted, and there ... Read more