Porcelain Crowns and Veneers in Lauderhill, FL
If your smile is not creating the impression you would like or you avoid smiling because you don’t want anyone to see your teeth, you are not alone. Plenty of patients have smiles that are misaligned or discolored; others have smiles that are marred by damaged teeth.
If you are one of those people who rarely smiles, porcelain veneers or crowns might be able to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. You don’t have to go through life hiding your smile behind your hand. Talk to the team at Smile Brighteners and learn more about your options.
Porcelain Dental Crowns
Dental crowns, also known as “tooth caps,” are used in both general and cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dr. Robert Dolgow uses dental crowns for teeth that have the following issues:
- Teeth that are cracked, broken, chipped, or otherwise damaged
- Teeth that are in need of restoration after a root canal
- Teeth that are weakened by decay, such as back molars that have a very large filling
Additionally, if you need to replace missing teeth, then dental crowns can be used either as part of a dental bridge or dental implant.
At Smile Brighteners, we offer all-porcelain crowns to our patients. These types of dental crowns are not only the most natural-looking option available, but they also have the advantage of not being impacted by temperature fluctuations that happen in your mouth. They also provide a long-lasting, practical, functional solution to teeth that are missing or damaged.
Our porcelain dental crowns are crafted by our laboratory according to Dr. Dolgow's specifications. The lab will size, shape, and color the crowns to match perfectly with your surrounding teeth. No one will be able to tell you have a crown because they look so natural!
If your dental health is fine but you are not happy with the way your smile looks, porcelain veneers might be right for you. The main reason to get porcelain veneers is an obvious one: to give you a great smile you love to show off. But there are other reasons for getting porcelain veneers, as well. For instance:
- If you have fine lines and wrinkles around your lips, these may be smoothed out.
- In most cases, your new smile will actually be stronger than your natural teeth because the bonding process strengthens the natural tooth.
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains, so your smile will remain white and beautiful.
- With proper home care, your smile makeover can last a full 10 to 15 years.
- Your smile can be transformed in a very short amount of time—usually just two visits.
- Your smile will be beautiful and natural with proper proportions.
Veneers are an excellent option when it comes to solving a variety of aesthetic concerns, such as covering up teeth that are resistant to whitening treatments, concealing damaged teeth, hiding teeth that are misaligned, and reshaping teeth so they are better suited to the rest of your smile.
Are You Ready for a New Smile?
Call Smile Brighteners today to schedule your consultation for porcelain veneers and crowns. Cosmetic imaging will actually show you before and after pictures of smile possibilities with your own face. you can see what you will look like before any treatment begins. We can’t wait to see you and talk about how to give you your best smile!
A crown placed many years ago in Chicago broke off one of my bicuspids. Dr. Dolgow's digital radiography quickly disclosed two problems - the tooth hadn't been posted, and there ... Read more